We are an executive coaching, career development and outplacement organisation with the purpose of helping mid/senior level individuals transform the way they work.
Our team is highly qualified, networked and experienced, with a proven track record of helping great people navigate their way to even greater career success.
We started Second Careers in February 2009. Since then we have been fortunate to work with many large and small organisations, including the Royal Brompton Hospital, the City of London Police, the Inns of Court, Hiscox, the Royal College of Art, Veolia, Macmillan Publishing, Westminster Mind and the House of Commons.
What We Offer
- Executive Coaching in English and French: focusing on changing career direction, performance, role, management skills, people skills and wellbeing.
- Bespoke Executive Outplacement Programmes: to help people find better work more quickly, including executive, non-executive, trustee and portfolio careers.
- Unique Enterprise Outplacement Programme: to help people start and run a successful enterprise.
- Masterclasses in Career Confidence: to help people up their game, identify what is getting in the way of achieving their career goals and help them think and behave with more confidence.
- Masterclasses in Personal Branding: to help people define what they have to offer both internally and externally and market it more effectively. Covers LinkedIn, CV writing, offline and online networking and interview techniques.
- Consulting: to help people and organisations connect more successfully through effective career management interventions.
To find out how we can help transform your own career, or help your staff set and achieve their career goals, please email email@example.com or call her on 07968 424 650.
"This is a highly competitive job market and organisations expect senior candidates to have first class career management skills. For instance - evidence of sensible decision making, a focused career plan, an achievement-orientated CV and well-mastered interview techniques. It pays to invest in an impartial, expert perspective to cultivate these and that's why we recommend Second Careers."
"Zena came highly recommended to me as someone who is an expert in her field, and someone who could offer a more bespoke outplacement service than some of the larger providers which was why I chose her. From the outset Zena was very personable, professional and very knowledgeable about the recruitment market. She was very flexible, and responsive and worked with me efficently and effectively to secure my next role. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Zena."
"Thank you so much for our sessions – you have really helped me to clarify my thinking about where I want to go next; have made it easier for me to express what I want to do and have left me with some food for thought that will help me take forward a number of strands of the work I'm developing."
"When we made some staff redundant earlier this year, it was important to us that they were properly prepared for the job market and that we continued to support them in every way we could. We used Second Careers as our outplacement provider because we wanted a cost-effective, personalised and practical service. They helped our employees with their CV writing, competency-based interview techniques and digitial recruitment processes and helped build up their confidence too. All their objectives were achieved, and quicker than expected."